UAQ FTZ is an ideal location for Micro Businesses, SME’s and Conglomerates to do business in a safe and secure free trade zone environment and it is one of the most attractive places for your effective investment in the region. Our professional services make the registration and licensing process quick and easy.
Generous investment incentives such as 100% foreign ownership, 0% corporate and personal tax, 100% repatriation of capital and profits, no exchange control, no restriction on investment in any sector are further evidence of our openness towards international investors.
With a sound, transparent and modern legal framework, open investment climate, low costs of living and labor as well as easy access to trading partners in the Middle East, Africa and Asia, you’ve come to the right place. We look forward to welcoming you in Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone.
- 0% corporate and personal tax
- 100% company ownership
- Full range of business activities permitted
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
- 100% import and export tax exemption within the Free Zone
- Simple and fast registration process with excellent customer support
- Hi-tech facilities including office, warehouse and land availability
- Strategic location with access to over two billion consumers
- Ideal location for SMEs and micro-businesses
- Close to two international airports and major sea ports
- Special concessions at UAQ’s sea port
- No restrictions on hiring foreign employees
- Modern and investor-friendly rules and regulations
Type Of Licenses
- Freelancing Permit
UAE-UAQ Free Zone – Requirements for Business Registration
- Proof of tradename reservation (Our Firm task)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (Our Firm task)
- Passport Copies for the shareholders
- Passport copy and C.V. (Resume) for the Manager
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder & manager (Template will be forwarded by Our Firm)
- Lease agreement (Documents) – Having a physical address for your business/office is Mandatory in the UAE. The rent in average within the free zone area is US$ 25 up to US$ 45 Per sq. ft. (US$ 225 up to US$ 400 per sq. m.). Our Firm, can assist you while searching for your Physical address.
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing Our Firm as your legal representative, So that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders.(Template will be forwarded by Our Firm).
- There are some activities which might require third party / authority pre approval – accordingly additional Cost and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also during the process, it might be a requirement for a few other documents by the authorities
Additional Documents required for a corporate shareholder
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association / Article of Association. It must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors for your existing company/ entity at place of origin expressing intent of establishing a new setup abroad. Must be attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.(Template will be forwarded by Our Firm)
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) for your existing company/ entity, license or certificate Of incorporation your existing company/ entity attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.