Meydan, the most important new business, sporting and lifestyle destination in Dubai and Meydan City Corporation oversees the development of the United Arab Emirates’ new iconic horseracing development. It will feature a world-class grandstand, and will serve as a major business and conference district. Located in the heart of Dubai, Meydan Freezone provides businesses with a powerful global advantage. Offering highly competitive start-up costs without compromising on standards in location and ease of incorporation, Meydan Freezone drives businesses with an extensive transport network, state-of-the-art telecommunications, a wide range of banking services and high-speed internet connectivity. Meydan Freezone also provides intelligent Information technology support through a team of professionals from around the world.
Meydan City features the Meydan Freezone and four distinct sub-districts – Meydan Racecourse, where the Meydan Grandstand takes centre stage and is home to the Dubai World Cup; Meydan Metropolis, a series of state-of-the-art business parks; Meydan Horizons, where business towers intermingle with luxury waterfront developments, and Meydan Godolphin Parks, with its distinctive Godolphin Tower created in the image of a thoroughbred, where the shopping destination Signature Mall is located.
Located in the heart of Dubai, Meydan Free Zone offers international freezone trading status with highly competitive start-up costs without compromising on standards in location and ease of incorporation. Meydan Freezone offers state of the art telecommunications and high-speed internet connectivity.
Having the flexibility to operate through a flexi desk as opposed to having to get a full time office makes it easier for you to focus on maximizing your business without having to pay high commercial rental fees.
Advantages of setting up in MFZ
- 100% business ownership for expats and sole shareholders are allowed
- Ability to operate through a flexi-desk
- Premier location for new businesses in Dubai
- Strategic location near Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum City, close proximity to the Dubai Logistics Corridor.
- Secure regulated environment.
- Guaranteed 50-year tax holiday on personal and corporate tax
- 100% capital repatriation
- Seamless and efficient licensing and registration procedure.
- Type of licenses offered are Manufacturing / Industrial, Trading and Services
Structuring of Business Operations in the Free Zones
The business operations in MFZ can be structured in either one of the following ways:
- Branch of a foreign/local company
- Free Zone Sole Establishment (FZE) – one shareholder – min capital AED 100,000
- As a Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ LLC)- 2 – 7 shareholders – min capital AED 100,000
Cost of setting up in MFZ
|Particulars||Recurrence||Amount (in AED)|
|Registration fees for FZE and FZCO||One time||10,010|
|Manufacturing/Trading/Service license fees||Annual||10,010|
|Flexi Virtual Office lease||Annual||6,000|
|Miscellaneous expenses||Annual||2,000 (approx)|
|Visa cost (per visa)||3 years||4,000 (approx)|
*The figures are indicative and subject to change