Dubai Outsource City is the World’s first Free Zone dedicated to the outsourcing industry. Dubai Outsource City (DOC) provides a comprehensive infrastructure and environment for outsourcing companies to set up global or regional hubs servicing the worldwide market. DOC is yet another initiative of Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone. Dubai Outsource City (DOC) is a unique business community dedicated to the growth and development of the region’s outsourcing, shared Services and business process outsourcing sectors.
Dubai Outsource City is an initiative of Dubai Internet City, the state-of-the-art global hub within Dubai. It is the perfect base for companies that provide mid to high-end IT and business processes outsourcing (BPO) services. Some of the key sectors covered are finance, accounting, IT, payroll processing, graphic design, engineering, biotech, R&D and design. It also serves as a centre for disaster recovery facilities for call centres located offshore elsewhere in the world. The Zone caters to offshore requirements from Europe, USA, the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
DOC provides a custom-made infrastructure to enable outsourcing companies to set up efficient operations as well as support their development. The package of telecom services include reliable and abundant high-bandwidth connectivity, IP telephony, automatic call distribution (ACD), interactive voice response (IVR) and predictive dialing systems, satellite communication services as well as technical and infrastructure support. These facilities form part of a plug-and-play infrastructure which helps offshore service providers start operations quickly with minimal upfront investment.
- 100 percent exemption from taxes.
- 100 percent repatriation of capital and profits.
- Host of support Services to eliminate problems faced by outsourcing companies and to reduce operational hassles for outsourcing service providers. They include Speedy Incorporation & Trade Licensing, Hospitality Services and Event Management Services, etc.
- Facilities to plug-and-play infrastructure which helps offshore service providers to start operations with minimal upfront investment.
Form of registration
- Branch of a foreign company
- Branch of a UAE company
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ LLC) – minimum share capital AED 300,000.
Facility costs and type of license
|Facility||Size||Cost in AED per annum|
|Offices||Varies||105 per sq.ft.|
|Registration Fee one time (FZ LLC) AED 3,510|
|Registration Fee one time (Branch) AED 3,510|
|PSA Fee for each employee for one time AED 2,500|
|Segment /Activity||No of Activities allowed within the segment||Cost in AED per annum|
*The figures are indicative and subject to change