DUBAI KNOWLEDGE PARK (DKP)
DKP is the world’s only free zone dedicated to Human Resource Management and learning excellence.
Established in 2003 as part of TECOM Group, Dubai Knowledge Park (DKP) aims to develop the region’s talent pool and establish the UAE as a knowledge-based economy. DKP is a unique hub that offers the best selection of programmes in Human Resource Management (HRM), Consultancy, Training and Personal Development. Students receive diplomas and certificates of the highest calibre from DKP’s top-class Business Partners.
Dubai Knowledge Park provides flexible solutions with support from its innovative customer service team. With their assistance, DKP business partners have set up training centres, institutes and HR agencies to sustain and secure their market share in this booming sector.
- Government support services.
- Conference centers and dormitories.
- Multimedia library and other common facilities.
- The facilities could be leased for 50 years.
- Type of company activities include IT and Media Corporate Schools, Executive Education Centre, HR Development Centre, Professional Training Centers, Vocational Training Centers, Assessment Centre, Testing Centre, Linguistic Institute, Innovation Centre, Academic Service Provider, School, e-Learning Provider, etc.
Forms of registration
- Branch of a foreign company – no minimum capital required.
- Branch of a UAE company – no minimum capital required.
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC) – minimum share capital is AED 50,000.
Facility costs and type of licenses
|Facility||Size||Cost in AED per annum|
|Closed office / Exec temp Offices||Varies||60,000 onwards|
|Commercial office (unfurnished)||No space limit||190 sq.ft|
|Retail Office||Various sizes||200 sq.ft onwards|
|Registration Fee one time (FZ LLC) AED 3,500|
|Registration Fee one time (Branch) AED 3,500|
|Segment /Activity||No of Activities allowed within the segment||Cost in AED per annum|
|Professional and Management Development Training||Three||15,000|
|Fine Arts Training||One||15,000|
|Child Skills Development Training||One||15,000|
|Technical & Occupations Skills||Three||15,000|
|Human Resources Consultancy||Three||15,000|
|Research & Development||One||15,000|
|Assessment and Testing||One||15,000|
*The figures are indicative and subject to change