UAE-Abu Dhabi ZonesCorp – Requirements for Business Registration
- Proof of tradename reservation (Our Firm task)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities (Our Firm task)
- Passport Copies for the shareholders
- Passport copy and C.V. (Resume) for the Manager
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder & manager (Template will be forwarded by Our Firm)
- Lease agreement (Documents) – Having a physical address for your business/office is Mandatory in the UAE. The rent in average within the free zone area is US$ 25 up to US$ 45 Per sq. ft. (US$ 225 up to US$ 400 per sq. m.). Our Firm, can assist you while searching for your Physical address.
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing Our Firm as your legal representative, So that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders.(Template will be forwarded by Our Firm).
- There are some activities which might require third party / authority pre approval – accordingly additional Cost and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also during the process, it might be a requirement for a few other documents by the authorities
Additional Documents required for a corporate shareholder
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association / Article of Association. It must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors for your existing company/ entity at place of origin expressing intent of establishing a new setup abroad. Must be attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.(Template will be forwarded by Our Firm)
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) for your existing company/ entity, license or certificate Of incorporation your existing company/ entity attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.